99% Financial Advice are really Crap - so I just teach the remaining 1%
Learn that 1% to do what you're good at, live the life you deserve & enjoy the freedom you desire
Navigate retirement confidently; avoid the pitfalls along the way
'Retirement GPS by CF Lieu 'helps you build certainty to 'never run out of money before running out of life'
LIEU CHING FOO, CFP™